Patent: EU 1029523
This potting machine is designed to work with heavy soils or soils with a coarse structure with 8-29cm pots. Changing the optional pot-dispenser is simple and fast. A patented system allows for adjusting in a few minutes without any tools.
The Javo Optima potting machine has combined all the advantages into one machine. The soil supply system, as well as the patented adjustable pot- track, makes this machine a versatile asset to any production area.
The soil is picked up with a paddle wheel in a controlled manner and can deliver in high capacity. The paddle wheel allows maximum preservation of the soil structure and is especially suitable for heavier soil types.
A specially designed system will stop the supply conveyor before overload occurs. This ensures that the structure and the quality of the substrate remain intact.
The automatic take-off to the conveyor belt can be mounted practically anywhere on the pottrack by means of a universal support.
- Adjustable capacity
- Suitable for any soil type
- Equipped with 3 electric motors
- Several options available, for example a Soil refill system
The machines in the Super series are especially suitable for large and high pots. The Super, Super Mega and Optima are provided with a unique soil elevating system, are suitable for any soil type and are user friendly. Combined with the automatic soil supply/cut-off system, these potting machines prevent any damage to the soil structure.
- Suitable for square pots
- Pots double behind or next to each other
- Continuous pot track running system
- Soil bin extension for 1600 litre extra capacity
- Bare-Root-System, for extra soil supply on the pot track
- Various pot dispensers
- Brush unit
- (Double) drill installation
- Compaction rollers
- Various possibilities for pot take-off
- Pneumatic heavy duty swivel wheels with tow bar
- Every RAL-colour available
|Suitable for:||round and square pots|
|Sizes:||8 – 29 cm (10 litre)|
|Capacity:||1.560 – 3.060 pots per hour, optional: 305 – 3.690 pots per hour|
|Soil bin capacity:||1.135 litre|
|Voltage:||400Volt 50Hz / 220Volt 60Hz|
There are no downloads for this product