The solution for storage and distribution of loose substrate, wood chips and (waste) bulk material has been in use for over 10 years. A fork, combined with a patented scraping/elevating system ensures an efficient operating system requiring low maintenance.
How does the machine work?
The patented scraping technique delivers the bulk material to a discharge conveyor. The fork is powered back and forth automatically.
Side walls prevent any substrate remaining in the bunker. The bunker can be loaded very efficiently inside its own rail system with minimum loss of storage capacity.
All movements are PLC controlled and equipped with electronic speed control. All moving and electrical parts are mounted away from the bulk material.
Giving great flexibility this system can be mounted into an existing construction or a new build to suit your requirements.
- High capacity possible, depending on model
- Complete sustainable system
- Low energy consumption
- Low maintenance costs
- No restrictions in length
- Suitable for a wide variety of bulk material e.g. like wood chips, bark and other biomass, agricultural and waste products.
- Different types of side walls available
- Smooth side walls prevent any material from being left in the bunker
- Minimal loss of storage capacity
- Dimensions are adjustable depending on requirements and capacity
- Minimal ground works required
- All working parts are easily accessed for maintenance
- Extra wide bunker (up to 6m)
- Side by side bunkers for extra capacity
- Additional program for extra high storage capacity
- No overhead bars to limit access for tipping lorries
- Client specific colour
- VPN connection for quick maintenance
- Warning when almost empty by e-mail or SMS
- Breakdown warning
- Assorted types of side walls available
- Bunker can be loaded from above
- Available is stainless steel
|Suitable for:||wood chips, substrate and other (waste) bulk material|
|Capacity:||0,5 cubic meters per stroke / up to 40 cubic meters per hour|
|Length:||No length restriction|
|Width:||up to 6.000 mm|
|Height:||about 4.400mm, drive height 4.200mm|
|Voltage:||400Volt 50Hz 3~+N+PE / 220Volt 60Hz 3~+N+PE|
|Power connection:||16A, 5 pins CEE plug|