Javo Standard 2.0
The Standard 2.0 has been substantially re-engineered from the original which has been around for over 40 years – the machine is now much smoother and quieter than it’s predecessors. Longer versions allow more space to work with potential for integrating a transplanter.
Suitable for pots from 6 up to 23cm, the Javo Standard 2.0 can reach an output of 8,000 pots per hour. Adjustable to suit your needs, the pot track chain is automatically tensioned. With the user in mind, the control panel is placed at eye level and within reach for every working position.
- Constant soil supply due to the wide soil elevating system.
- Mechanical control on the double stainless steel soil chute.
- The ascending soil supply conveyor for a constant substrate structure.
- Electric speed regular allowed for precise control of the track.
- Smooth movement and precision thanks to the unique drive system.
- Control panel above the pot track, accessible from every work position.
- Rubber belts are quiet and low maintenance.
- Stainless steel elevator blades.
Hortec provides new and second hand machines, service, parts, and hire machines to grower’s right across the UK.