As a solution for storage and distribution of loose substrate, wood chips, and bulk materials, the Javo Toploader guarantees an efficient operation with minimal maintenance needed.
The bunker can be loaded very efficiently to reduce any loss of storage capacity, and the smooth sidewalls prevent any substrate from remaining in the bunker.
Toploader dimensions are adjustable depending on requirements and capacity needs, with additional flexibility to be mounted onto an existing construction or a new build to meet your requirements.
- Very high capacity possible, depending on model
- Complete and very sustainable system
- Low energy consumption
- Very low maintenance costs
- No restrictions in length
- Suitable for a wide variety of bulk material, like wood chips, bark and other biomass, agricultural and waste products.
- Different types of side walls possible
- Smooth side walls prevent any material from being left in the bunker
- Minimal loss of storage capacity
- Dimensions are adjustable depending on requirements and capacity
- Minimal ground works required
- All working parts away from the bulk material, for an easy reach for maintenance
Technical specification / manual
Hortec provides new and second hand machines, service, parts, and hire machines to grower’s right across the UK.