The complete, compact potting machine
This small, strong potting machine is a work-horse suitable for pots from 8-21 cm. The fast, easy central adjustment allows for quick, perfect changes between pot sizes. The Ecobasic is technically advanced and extremely mobile, allowing for easy relocation. The machine includes a mechanical pot-dispenser, pot-take off, drill installation and a conveyor belt with variable speed. The take-off for pots onto the conveyor belt can be positioned to the left, right and front of the pot track.
How does the machine work?
The soil belt brings the substrate to the elevator in steps. The pot dispenser places the pots onto the pot track, which smoothly moves the pots. The substrate falls into the pots via the elevator. The scraper brings the remaining soil back to the soil bin, with its soil-return-system.
If required the drill makes a hole in the substrate. The pot-track takes the pots to the mechanical pot take-off, which places the pots on the conveyor belt. The pots are then planted on the conveyor belt before being taken off by hand. The conveyor belt can be connected to further systems.
- Compactly built
- Lowest costs per filled pot
- Pot-track speed can be adjusted
- There are 8 pot-stations on the pot-track
- 3m speed adjustable conveyor belt (complete with stand)
- Mechanical take-off for the pots can be to three sides of the machine
- The unique soil-return-system prevents any jambing and waste of the substrate
- Central adjustment makes the machine very suitable for processing more than 1 pot size
- Very mobile because of its 4 wheels (2 swivel wheels with brake)
- Easy to integrate with other systems
- No compressed air required
- Suitable for square pots
- Suitable for pots from 5,5cm
- Soil bin extension
- Stop switch on conveyor
- Reverse switch elevator
- Pneumatic heavy duty swivel wheels with tow bar
- Javo Dispenser Pneumatic (compressor required)
|Suitable for:||round pots, optional for square pots|
|Sizes:||8cm – 21cm, optional for pots from 5,5cm|
|Capacity:||± 1.320 – 2.600 pots per hour|
|Soil bin capacity:||700 litre|
|Voltage:||400Volt 50Hz / 220Volt 60Hz|
|Power connection:||16A, 5 pins CEE plug|
There are no downloads for this product