This solid universal potting machine processes pots from 5.5-24cm (Optional up to 40cm.) and with a large working area which is height-adjustable, making it ideal for large and high pots.
An automatic soil supply/cut-off system and a unique paddle wheel prevent any degredation of the soil structure.
The soil bin is accessible from 3 sides and equipped with a soil conveyor belt. With adjustable steps, this belt supplies the paddle wheel. The soil bin can be loaded using a front loader, forklift or crate tilter.
- Standard suitable for pots from 5,5cm up to 24cm
- Pottrack chain with 19 positions
- Suitable for any soil type
- Equipped with 2 wheels
- User friendly
- Equipped with 3 electro motors
- Frequency controlled pottrack speed
- Pot-track extension
- Adapted for use with up to 40cm pots.
- Soil bin extension
- Brush unit
- Automatic take-off
- Granular fertilizer dispenser
- Electronic speed control
- Pottrack chains with 16 or 24 positions (16″ (40cm) pots possible)
|Suitable for:||round and square pots|
|Sizes:||5,5 – 24cm (2¼” – 9¾”), optional: <40cm (16″)|
|Capacity:||1.440 up to 3.120 pots per hour, optional 315 – 3.744 pots per hour|
|Soil bin capacity:||1.135 litre|
|Weight:||± 1.100 kg (2,420 lbs)|
|Voltage:||400Volt 50Hz / 220Volt 60Hz|
There are no downloads for this product