This round-track potting machine is the most compact in the Plus series and is suitable for pots from 9-23 cm. The fast, easy central adjustment allows growers to quickly switch between pot sizes, saving time and money. With a gear drive pot-track and belt-driven elevator, the Plus series is quiet and extremely low maintenance.
The most compact machine in the Plus Series
The Javo Plus has 16 pot stations and is suitable for 9-23cm pots. The machines in the Plus series are characterized by the round pot track, suitable for round and (optional) square pots.
Like the other members of the Plus family, the Plus uses a fast, easy central adjustment for quick changes between pot sizes, saving time and money.
With a gear drive pot-track and belt-driven elevator, the Plus series is quiet and extremely low-maintenance. Machines in this series: Plus, Plus M2.0, Plus X.
How does the machine work?
The soil belt brings the substrate to the elevator in steps. When using a pot-dispenser, it places the pots onto the pot- track and smoothly moves the pots.
The substrate falls into the pots via the elevator. The scraper brings the remaining soil back to the soil bin.
The drill optionally makes a hole in the substrate. By choosing to use a pot take-off, the pots will be placed to a conveyor belt automatically. Otherwise the pots can be taken off from the pot track by hand.
- Frequency controlled elevator and pot track
- Simple to use
- Includes its own soil bunker with soil belt and guide belts
- Very precise adjustment of the soil supply
- Minimal structure change of the substrate
- The unique soil-return-system prevent any jam and waste of the substrate
- Central adjustment makes the machine very suitable for processing more than 1 pot size
- Very mobile, because of its 4 wheels (2 swivel wheels with brake)
- Easy to integrate with other systems
- Suitable for square pots
- Suitable for 5-8cm pots
- Double pots, side-by-side
- Continuous pot-track running system
- Soil bin extension for 1.600 litre extra capacity
- Various pot- dispensers
- Brush unit
- (Double) drill installation
- Compaction rollers
- Various possibilities for pot take-off
- Pneumatic heavy duty swivel wheels with tow bar
- Javo Dispenser
- Every RAL-colour available
- Multiple electrical possibilities
|Suitable for:||round pots, optional suitable for square pots|
|Sizes:||9 – 23cm (3¾” – 9¼”)|
|Capacity:||780 – 3.840 pots per hour|
|Soil bin capacity:||1.100 litre|
|Voltage:||400Volt 50Hz / 220Volt 60Hz|
|Power connection:||16A, 5 pins CEE plug|